Helping public libraries advance their work through collective learning and peer-to-peer sharing.
The seventh annual International Public Library Fundraising Conference (IPLFC) will be held in person June 11-13, 2023 at the Austin Central Library in Austin, TX. This is the premier conference for library leaders in fundraising, grant writing, and development. With an anticipated attendance of 125-200, our guests will participate in sessions designed to showcase best practices in donor acquisition, creating donor pipelines, and demonstrating the newest tools to improve fundraising success, and more.
Who attends IPLFC?
% of Attendees by Position
unique library systems
IPLFC participants by Country:
from the United States
Promotional email audience:
1,300 and growing
The first three conferences were in-person, followed by three virtual conferences. This year the event is back in person and will not limit the number of attendees from any organization. This appeals to larger library systems, who often desire to send multiple representatives, creating numerous opportunities for contact and brand impact.
IPLFC utilizes the Whova conference platform. A system that connects each attendee via their smart device with conference information and notifications. This system offers additional exposure through direct attendee contact opportunities for your organization.
We invite you to sponsor this educational event and support the efforts of library fundraisers and critical stakeholders across North America.
Supporting Sponsor: $750
Includes one complimentary attendee registration
- Registration for one attendee valued at $240
- Logo placement on the iplf-conference.org website
- Display of your marketing materials at the IPLFC
Leadership Sponsor: $1,250
(Limit of 4 available) – Includes two complimentary attendee registrations
- All of the above listed in Supporting Sponsor level, plus:
- Registration for an one additional attendee (total of 2) worth $480
- Company Logo placement in outgoing emails to attendees and prospects
- Sponsor level recognition in Whova conference platform
- Customizable sponsor profile, which includes:
- Sponsor logo, name, description, website, address, phone number
- Link to a video (hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or other video-sharing site)
- Two PDF handouts (10mb per PDF)
Presenting Sponsor: $2,500
(Limit of 3 available) – Includes three complimentary attendee registrations
- All of the above listed in Supporting and Leadership Sponsor levels, plus:
- Registration for one additional attendee (total of 3) worth $720
- Shared (½) session speaking opportunity (will be paired with like-topic speaker) Deadline: April 20
- Recognition as a sponsor for all conference breakfasts (exclusive to this level)
Title Sponsor: $5,000
(Limit of 2 available) – Includes four complimentary attendee registrations
- All of the above listed in Supporting, Leadership, and Presenting Sponsor levels, plus:
- Registration for one additional attendee (total of 4) worth $960
- Named as the Opening Reception sponsor with opportunity for remarks
- Name and logo featured on direct email blasts to all registrants (one pre-event, one-post event)
- Opportunity to provide branded items or resource material to be handed out to all attendees at registration
- Recognized as sponsor for conference lunch with keynote (exclusive to this level)
- Post-event Social Media Recognition post