Helping public libraries advance their work through collective learning and peer-to-peer sharing.
The sixth annual International Public Library Fundraising Conference (IPLFC) will be hosted virtually June 6-7, 2022. We invite you to sponsor this educational and engaging event!
300+ library professionals attended in 2021!
Two days to virtually meet and get to know new library professionals!
Great opportunity to network with a captive audience who wants to learn more about you!
Literary SponsorLimit of 4 available. Includes one complimentary attendee registration.
- Logo placement on the iplf-conference.org website
- Logo placement in outgoing emails to attendees
- Logo in banner ads in Whova conference App
- Customizable sponsor profile, which includes:
Sponsor logo, name, description, website, address, phone number
Link to a video (hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or other video-sharing site)
Two PDF handouts (10mb per PDF)
Virtual showcase with a link to a Zoom meeting (sponsor to use their own Zoom account and must schedule the meeting during specified time for sponsor showcases)
Editor SponsorLimit of 3 available. Includes two complimentary attendee registrations.
- Includes all listed in Literary Sponsor level, plus:
- One pre-session ad, which includes:
Audio voice-over message with the name of company/organization and a short message
Visual of logo, and link to website
Logo displayed in banner ad during session
Publisher SponsorLimit of 2 available. Includes three complimentary attendee registrations.
- Includes all listed in Literary and Editor Sponsor levels, plus:
- Host a Zoom roundtable meet-up with the topic of your choosing during the conference https://impotenzastop.it/
Includes one email publicizing your roundtable meet-up