Helping public libraries advance their work through collective learning and peer-to-peer sharing.
The fifth annual International Public Library Fundraising Conference (IPLFC) will be hosted virtually and will be held from June 8-9, 2021. We invite you to sponsor this educational and engaging event!
300+ library professionals attended in 2020!
Two days to virtually meet and get to know new library professionals!
Great opportunity to network with a captive audience who wants to learn more about you!
Literary Sponsor: $500 (Limit of 6 available) – Includes one attendee registration
- Logo placement on the iplf-conference.org website
- Logo placement in outgoing emails to attendees
- Logo in banner ads in Whova conference App
- Customizable sponsor profile, which includes:
- Sponsor logo, name, description, website, address, phone number
- Link to a video (hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or other video-sharing site)
- Two PDF handouts (10mb per PDF)
- Virtual showcase with a link to a Zoom meeting (sponsor to use their own Zoom account and must schedule the meeting during specified time for sponsor showcases)
Editor Sponsor: $1,500 (Limit of 4 available) – Includes two attendee registrations
- All of the above listed in Literary Sponsor level, plus:
- One pre-session ad, which includes:
- Audio voice-over message with the name of company/organization and a short message ed-nederland.com
- Visual of logo, and link to website
- Logo displayed in banner ad during session
Publisher Sponsor: $2,500 (Limit of 4 available) – Includes three attendee registrations
- All of the above listed in Literary and Editor Sponsor levels, plus:
- Host a Zoom roundtable meet-up with the topic of your choosing during the conference
- Includes one email publicizing your roundtable meet-up
Do you have any questions about the conference?
* Required fields